TUC has created a Church Family Directory inhouse. That means no appointment to set up and no professional pictures to purchase.
Our motto "Let's keep it simple!"
So here is what you need to do:
- Fill out the INFORMATION SHEET (available at the church) and return it to the church office. (address listed above)
- You can also find a link to the information sheet in Excel format on this page; fill in the blanks and email it or mail it to the church.
- OR you can also list this same information in the body of your email to the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a printed photo or a digital photo along with your information.
Remember it is just as important to keep your information
up to date as it is to submit it the very first time.
New baby?... Moved to a new home or to college?...   Just married?...
All these details are important to us!
Photo Hints (for best results):
- Photos print in a 1:1 format (not oblong)
- Individuals need to be situated in such a manner that all people will fit within a square format.
- Faces are the key; as the number of people increase the faces will print smaller and farther away in order to be able to include everyone. So something to keep in mind is to “layer” the individuals in the photo in order to keep the faces closer together.
- Be aware of a busy or distracting background for the photo
Upload your own photo!
You are invited as a directory member to take a photo of you or your family and upload it to the site! When the administrator approves the photo, it appears in the directory. No more purchasing from a photographer... it has never been so easy! Plus, it allows you to use photos you already have and love; your photo can be replaced whenever you want. Upload Photo
Coming soon! Update your own information!
Online and on-the-go access to the directory!
The online member directory and mobile apps let any member view your church directory where they can search for a family or member without having to find or download a PDF.
Only members can view the church's directory.
You're worried about security and privacy, and so is Instant Church
Directory. That's why the company stores our directory on a fully-secure system. Members have to register each device, and directories can't be shared.
You have full control.
Only members that are authorized can gain access, and directories are automatically "wiped" from all their devices if their access is revoked.
Mobile app is FREE to you.
Mobile apps are free to download from iTunes, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. All that's required is that your church has an active membership with Instant Church Directory Online and that you have an email address listed in your directory listing.